Monday 16 September 2013

Possibly Atomix?

Hello guys! Woke up early again cause my Spoiler Senses were tingling. It seems as if there are more and more spoilers everyday! Well there was a trailer on Youtube uploaded by EchoEcho6. It has some new episodes in it. Check out a close up image of what I think is Atomix.

He Might Be Atomix
I was quite surprise when I saw this new alien and almost fell of my seat. He seems like a mixture of Frankenstrike and a Transformer. But also resembles Rex's Omega form. He seems to have electric powers or maybe atoms. Also, he has an Omnitrix looking window on his chest. Guess NRG is not the only alien with two Omnitrixes anymore.  Tell us what you think of this guy in the comments! See ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!