Monday 9 September 2013

How to Make Pixel Art

Well guys, the time has come for me to teach you how do I get such cool drawings. Sometimes I draw and sometimes I do something cool pixel art or "unpixel" as I like to call it. This tutorial will show you how to do just that. Now lets do it.

First open up MS Paint and then copy and paste the image you want to unpixel into Paint.
Second find the image you want to unpixel and paste it into Paint like so.


Third, set the color white, get the curve tool and outline the picture.


 After you are done with that, press CTRL and E, select Black and White and "OK".


Press CTRL and E again but this time click on "color" and then "ok".


Invert the color, paste the picture and color it!

 TIP: If you are getting better, remove the shade lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!