Wednesday 27 December 2017

Happy Anniversary to Ben 10!

 
The first ever episode of Ben 10, And Then There Were 10, aired twelve years ago today. Since then the franchise has exploded in popularity and has gotten sequels, two live action movies, comic books, a reboot and a whole lot of toys.

Ben 10 has gotten me into the world of cartoons, while I thought it was weird at first, eventually I really gotten into the franchise with its amazing monster designs, fun adventures and great fights and characters. From Ben to Vilgax, original to Omniverse, I keep the franchise close to heart. Sure, it has a lot of flaws, but that doesn't ruin my eternal love for this show. Since the first episode of Alien Force I have been a loyal fan to the franchise, watching and reading everything Ben 10 related, and dedicated this blog to my favorite show. I live Ben 10.

I know that Ben 10 is special to many of you guys reading this blog, and I hope you guys have just as many great memories of the franchise as me. Happy Anniversary Ben 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!