Monday 13 January 2014

Ghostfreak OV, Is Now Revealed

Well hello everyone! We are back for another post regarding a spoiler found in a comic. It was posted a few minutes ago in the Ben 10 wiki. The comic shows 11 year old Ben fighting Zombozo in a circus but the important part is Ghostfreak OV! He seems 11 because of 11 year old Ben. I like the design but I am disappointed he has no hood or Eyetrix, plus he has two eyes and a mouth. Not the Ghosfreak I liked before. But still, at least he is revealed. So check him out below!

Ghostfreak, Now Revealed


Well that is it! I really hope that you enjoyed this wonderful post, because I did, any questions, feedback or just wanna say this blog is awesome just comment below! Do not be shy. Also check out our Facebook and new blog Till next time Ben 10 fans, stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!