Monday 6 January 2014

Unknown Episode Image

Well guys, it's been a while since I posted anything on our old blog and so I am here to say, Happy New Year! Here is some things for you guys to catch up on while I was away. Derrick have came back answering questions, Season 5 of Ben 10: Omniverse will start soon, Derrick revealed the official artwork of Liam and the Recreated Ultimatrix. Also, I found this image of Mr. Bauman on the Ben 10 wiki. It shows Mr. Bauman in a ship with a mysterious Galvan which most people think is Derrick J. Whatt, but I done my research on Trouble Helix and saw a Galvan which look very similar to the one on the picture. I made a picture to compare them. Check it out below!


Mr. Bauman and A Mysterious Galvan
The mysterious Galvan appeared in the very end of Trouble Helix and he seems quite similar. But that is just my opinion.

Well that is it! I really hope that you enjoyed this wonderful post, because I did, any questions, feedback or just wanna say this blog is awesome just comment below! Do not be shy. Also check out our Facebook and other blog. Till next time, stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!