Wednesday 10 April 2013

Fanon: Ultimate Grey Matter

Hey guys and today I am going to show you guys my first fan fiction idea I got when I was 8 years old. It is Ultimate Greymatter. I got the idea because I love Ultimate Alien and I was inspired to draw an ultimate in the laptop. He has a concept art. I made the new version of Ultimate Grey Matter cause I was so sad to here that the Ultimates aren't gonna appear in Omniverse. So I unpixeled Grey Matter in Omniverse including the background and get designing on him. He has many similarities as his concept only a bit different. I am thinking about making fan fiction comics and episodes myself so yeah tell me what you think. He is an evolved Galvan from the planet Galvan Prime and Galvan Mark ll.


Appearances:

Ultimate Grey Matter has red skin and has an Omniverse jumpsuit only white and has a black line. He has two green rings on his arms and legs which glows when making electricity. He is one inch taller than Grey Matter and sounds high and squeaky like the original series. He has two grey bolts on his head that creates electricity when he thinks. His concept art looks like this only his body design is like the original series and has two lighting bolt design on his jumpsuit. Ultimate Greymatter wheres the evolved Ultimatrix symbol on his chest.

Powers:

Ultimate Grey Matter can produce electricity using his bolts and shoot them using his hands. He can jump higher, more agile and bit stronger than Grey Matter. He can make his electricity negative or positive to make things levitate. In other words, he can make things float. He can put things together in mid air in high speed and can make 3D blueprints in his mind. Ultimate Grey Matter can also project his thoughts in green holograms through his eyes.

Weaknesses:

Ultimate Grey Matter can be squish if one is fast enough or wears rubber boots. He can't really control organic things, plastics and rubber. Ultimate Grey Matter can't use his powers if one of his bolts are held or being pulled. Ultimate Grey Matter cannot stay underwater for too long cause the electricity from his head will shock him eventually. If Ultimate Grey Matter can use his powers underwater but not only he will hurt his enemies, but himself too.

Concept Art For Ultimate Grey Matter

That is it I hope you guys enjoyed my first fan fiction alien. Comment on what you think or what you want to see next for this blog. Till next time, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!