Tuesday 28 May 2013

COOL AND NEW TOYS!!!

Okay guys I been surfing The Ultimate Blogger's blog and there are cool new toys coming so credits to him for pics.


As you can see there are the toys we saw at the New York toy fair and some new figures like Upchuck, Big chill, Pax and Snare Oh!

 Besides that we can see the feature figure Cannonbolt which turns into a ball and Heatblast which throws something and it opens up into a flame I think its cool. We can also see Omniplasm which is alien figure re release as transparent figures which either comes with a tool, a mini figure or a mini hologram for the Omnitrix shuffle. There is also a new play set with a 11 year old Ben with Humungosaur.
There is also a shocksqatch which his chest glows when his hand is pulled and Humngosaur which throws Dr. Psychobos of the table. If I ever get my hands on these I will review them.



This is Snare Oh OV, Big Chill OV, Murk Upchuck OV toys. I am so happy that    Bandai made the toy I asked them to make in Ben10toys.net which is Snare Oh which if I am lucky will buy and review.

That's all for now from Grrungstox leave a comment and bye. Coming soon, Waterhazard, Astrodactyl and Dimondhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!