Monday, 13 May 2013

NEW BEN 10: OMNIVERSE PICTURE SPOILERS GALLERY!

Hey guys I have been surfing the Ben 10 Wikia recently and I stumble across these awesome pics of episodes so I am gonna show you and I will tell you my guesses for each one but it might NOT be real so here they are.

Check It Out All Citizens Of Undertown And This Must Be A New Location Or A Fair Perhaps And Look A Walkatrout!


Looks Guys Its The Creature Bandai Made Years Ago I'll Call Him Four Horns Maybe They Visit Pros And This Is The Return Of Princess Looma?

Cannonbolt On The Planet That Khyber Get The DNA Of Crabdzer? I Think This Is The Return Of Khyber And A New Pet Wielding The Nemetrix.

Its Liam And Tummy Head Holding A Gun That Looks Like The One Kevin Used In "The Ultimate Enemy Part 1".
That is it hope you guys enjoyed and check back again soon. Comment and till then bye!

BEN 10 OMNIVERSE

Find out about Ben 10 Omniverse episodes, aliens, video games, characters and much more!